The purpose of the Palma Parents’ Club is to build a sense of community among all Palma parents, to support the endeavors of Palma School, and to assist in the implementation of the school’s Mission Statement. Palma’s Parents’ Club is not a policy-making group. The Parents’ Club plans and carries out functions which provide social contact for the parents as a well as financial support for the school. Every parent, by virtue of having a son enrolled at Palma, is a member of the Parents’ Club.
• "Taste of Palma" Parent-Mixer - August 14th, 2015
• Palma-Notre Dame "Home for the Holiday's November 7th, 2015
See’s Candies Fundraiser - November 2015
• Mother & Son Dinner Dance - February 20, 2016
• St. Patrick’s Day Luncheon - March 16, 2016
• Senior Graduation Breakfast - June 3, 2016
• Faculty-Staff Appreciation Luncheon - June 6, 2016