RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You can see your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
NEW FAMILIES: Special Note Before Setting Up RenWeb Account
If your address, email address and/or contact information has changed since you submitted your new student application form, please contact email@example.com with the new information before setting up account. Please include students name with your submission.
NEW FAMILIES: Please see the following detailed instructions to create your RenWeb account
Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
If your address, email address and/or contact information has changed since you submitted your new student application form, please contact
with the new information before setting up account. Please include students name with your submission.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to www.renweb.com and click LOG IN, then select ParentsWeb Login
- Type the school's District Code: PS-CA
- Click on Create New ParentsWeb Account
- Type your email address and click Create Account
- An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours. (Email must be one given to Palma on registration forms)
How to test your new RenWeb's ParentsWeb account?
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link in the email once received
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID
- Type\Create a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password (password should be a minimum of 6 characters in length).
- Go back to RenWeb’s ParentsWeb login page and enter your new username and password.
- Click the Login button.
- You should now be logged into the School Information home page of ParentsWeb.
- If you would like to add an additional account for your spouse, please follow the steps above using their email address (provided to Palma).
- Students will use the following username studentID@gopalma.org
RE-ENROLLED FAMILIES / ADDING ANOTHER STUDENT
If your address and/or contact information has changed since you submitted your re-enrollment form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the new information before accessing account.
- Navigate to RenWeb ParentsWeb
Type the school's
- Type your RenWeb Username
Next be sure to click the appropriate Button for you (
arents, Students, Staff
ParentsWeb username and password is the email address or username and password combination used when originally creating your RenWeb account during student enrollment.
If you have any questions please contact Admissions (email@example.com) or by phone at 831-422-6391
NEW PARENTS Create a NEW RenWeb Account -
RenWeb University (Online How To's) -
RenWeb Technical Issues - http://www.renweb.com/support/
Live RenWeb Phone Support (speak to a technician in real time) - 866-800-6593 (Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 7:00pm (Central)