Raising money for Palma does not always require giving- you can get too! There are several community support initiatives that benefit our school that you can participate in, all you have to do is shop! We encourage parents, grandparents, and friends of Palma to participate in these programs as well.
Nob Hill Foods “Something Extra”:
- Go to www.raleys.com & sign into your account (right side of homepage).
- Click on "something extra" at the top & scroll down to the bottom of the list & choose "Extra Credit".
- On new page, click on the box Select Your Organization.
- On new page, type in Palma School then click on the center box "Select Your Organizations".
- On new page, type in Palma School", search button, then Palma will appear in green. Click on it.
- Palma School should appear in the center box. Pull down arrow to 100%. Click Save.
- Need help? Call Raley's service center: 1.800.925-9989 (every day from 7am to 9pm).
Target “Take Charge For Education”:
- Do you have a Target REDcard (either debit or credit)?
- To enroll, go to Target.com or call 1-800-316-6142 (toll free).
- Palma I.D. #3063.
Over the years, more that $56,500 has come back to Palma through the eScrip program. Registering your grocery and your existing credit or debit cards
with eScrip will allow you to contribute to Palma by simply shopping like
you normally do! You can even split your contribution between several
- Log onto www.eScrip.com.
- Enter Palma School or Group I.D. (6549763)
- Register your debit and credit cards.
- Shop at eScrip merchants!